A TRUE SOUTHERN

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Being Southern is more than where I am from, it is who I am. I love the South with its great beauty and wonderful deep-south traditions. I am Bev Allen, a true Southern Belle;. I am married to the love of my life Rick Allen. We lived and raised our two children, Chris Allen and Teresa Mosley (married to Randy) in the Great Southern states. Family is important and my grandson Lane, our most precious treasure. We love God and people and devoted our lives in His service. This blog is to share a little of what I enjoy and experienced, a little Southern Joy!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I Love the Fall Season!

My favorite season is Fall. A wonderful time to explore the Southern states is in the Fall. The splendor of color splashing over winding mountains, rolling foothills, and beach side walks are all great ways to enjoy the Fall season. You have the Arkansas Ozark Mountains, the Tennessee Smoky Mountains, Georgia Chattahoochee National Forest, Alabama Natchez Trace Parkway, so much to see and explore.  Let me show you just a bit....
To the left, my home state, Arkansas.

We lived for a time in Tennessee.....I have shared with you on a previous post my love of the Smoky Mountains, but another spot very beautiful is the Shenandoah Valley.


Mississippi!


                                          Alabama!






North Carolina!!





This is only a small taste of what beauty you can see.  Now it's time for a rocking chair, a warm cup of coffee, a shoulder wrap and sit back and enjoy the Fall Season.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really interested in your photography. My mother loves the picture on the bottom right of this blog. I would love to be able to make her a copy of it for her mantle. Is there any way you would be interested in selling a digital copy of it? She would be so excited to get this as a Christmas present. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks. Coxfamily71909@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete