I would like to share my Mom's recipe for Easy Peach Cobbler, feel free to cook one up and enjoy. Best served warm with a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream.
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups fresh peach slices or 1 large can of sliced peaches with the juice
- Combine flour, butter 1 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt; add milk, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened and well blended. Pour batter a 13- x 9-inch baking dish (prepared for baking).
- Dump peaches and juice over the batter (do not stir).
- Bake at 375° for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Serve cobbler warm or cool.